- High resolution SVGA video cable is used to connect a SVGA card or monitor to each other or to a data switch.
- Both ends are a high-density 3-row male 14-pin D-sub nickel-plated connector with thumbscrew providing a high quality secure VGA connection.
- Bare copper 28-guage 3+6 conductor wire (no copper clad steel) to enhance the signal integrity and filtering out noise.
- Triple shielding helps to prevent radio frequency and electro-magnetic interference (EMI/RFI).
- Outer PVC Layer increases durability and protects interference from other electronic signals, keeping picture clear and stable without any distortion.
- This male VGA to male VGA cable connects PC or laptop to the projector, LCD monitor, and other video display systems through VGA connections.
- Ideal for Laptop, Computer, HDTV, Projector, Player, Monitor.