EiRA TC1350 thin client is a small cloud terminal equipment. It uses a high-performance ARM Cortex A53 quad-core 2.0GHz processor and runs the shared technology independently developed by Linux operating system.
- High performance, full HD (1920*1080) resolution
- Appearance of small, space saving
- Energy saving, low power consumption
- Fan-less design, 24-hour zero noise
- Reliable and safe operation, maintenance-free in the late
- Multiple optimised desktop protocols (RDP, and Critix, and Vmware)
- Smooth HD video playback experience
- Redirect supports HD video files player
- Support system software online upgrade
- Support USB redirection
- VDClass: VDClass is an easy and simple e-class software, which could broadcast the teacher’s desktop to all the thin clients in LAN
- J-Player: 1080P video redirection, hardware decoding video player, compatible with RDP VDI and SBC for better quality smooth video
- Free Management Software: TCM (Thin Client Management System) is a free software to manage all the zero clients released by EiRA TEK. It delivers many features to control the devices over network.
- Printer Support: Printer is supported on thin client*