- It expands single external USB3.1 Super-Speed + Type-C port (DFP) on the system with super-speed data transfer saving much more time for you to transfer your video, music, photos, and data between USB devices and your computer.
- Internal 15-pin SATA power cord on motherboard could supply power, strengthen the power to support performance.
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.1, 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol Revision 1.0.
- Compliant with xHCI (extensible Host Controller Interface) specifications Revision 1.1.
- Built-in over current protection on each USB port.
- Support device remote wake up function from USB keyboard or mouse.
- Support Control, Bulk, Stream, Interrupt, Isochronous transfer type.